Liverpool John Moores University is a thriving, vibrant university located at the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the UK. Our three large campuses ensure that no matter where you go in Liverpool, you are never far away from an LJMU building.
LJMU is proud to be a modern university, with learning and the advancement of our students at the heart of all our activity. Our ethos is 'Dream, Plan, Achieve' and we aim to nurture the dreams of every single student to maximise their potential.
LJMU is one of the top research-active contemporary universities in the UK widely respected for the quality of its research and enterprise programmes.
LJMU degrees are unique in that they incorporate graduate skills and work-based learning. Our students also can develop higher level 'World of Work' (WoW) skills which have been identified as 'must haves' by large corporate employers.
Links with/affiliated with
- Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
- Institut Megatech
- Kolej Teknologi YPC-iTWEB
- Institut Jantung Negara (National Heart Institute)
- KPJ International College of Nursing &? Health Sciences
- MAHSA University College
One of the largest educational computer networks in Europe with state-of-the-art laboratories and 24 hours computer facilities.
- 3 Resource Learning Centres with 620,000 volumes, and annual library investment of over 1.4 million.
- New 23.5 million Art and Design Academy
- New 20 million Science building
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Large sports hall
- Full sized hockey astropitch
- Fully equipped fitness suite
Areas of Study
- Business & Law
- Allied Health & Social Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Build Environment
- Arts, Design & Media
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Research in all areas