EP-Asia Group (hereinafter referred to as ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’) wish to inform you that we are committed to protect your Personal Data and takes into consideration your rights in regards to collection, use and storage of your Personal Data. We take the matter of protecting your Personal Data as a high priority matter.
1. Collection of Personal Data
We collect and process your Personal Data (including Sensitive Personal Data) and other information (collectively, ‘Personal Data’) in order to provide you with our products and services (collectively, ‘Products’).
The Personal Data that we collect and process may include the following:
- Name, age, gender
- Contact information including mobile number and email address;
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to the Products.
2. Processing of Personal Data
The Purposes for which your Personal Data may be used include, but not limited to:
- Registration for fairs and other events relevant to your interests
- Surveys and trend analyses to improve our Products
- Marketing purposes and/or to promote offers and services to you
- Responding to your enquiries
- Communicating with you.
Please note that it is necessary for us to process your Personal Data for the above Purposes. If you wish to withdraw your consent for the processing of the above Purposes, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
3. Retention of Personal Data
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as we need to provide you with our services, to fulfil legal and regulatory requirements, and to fulfil our internal requirements. If we no longer need your Personal Data for the stated reasons, we will destroy or permanently delete your Personal Data.
4. Protection of Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data that we collect from you and/or from any other sources.
You hereby are deemed to have given your consent to us to process the Personal Data that you have provided to us herein or through any other means for the Purposes and/or for any other purposes related to the Purposes.
6. Changes to this Notice
If there are changes to this Privacy Notice, it will be updated on this page.
*This Privacy Notice is last updated on: 6 June 2014