Bachelor of Science (BS) in Dual Licensure majoring in Elementary Education K-6 and Special Education/Mild Intervention K-6
Part time and Full time available
- International Pathway – An international degree in 4 years post SPM
- World-Class Experience – Experienced faculty at Dika College Malaysia and Trine Univerysity USA
- Internship – Intern at a USA elementary
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Special Education
Every day except public holidays.
Next Intake Date
January, March, May, July, September and November
This unique arrangement is available to graduates of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or a Diploma in Special Education to embark on a final year of study at Franks School of Education at Trine University to obtain the Bachelor of Science (BS)in Dual Licensure majoring in Elementary Education K-6 and Special Education / Mild Intervention K-6. Upon graduation, students are guaranteed of a one-year paid internship in elementary schools in the USA.