Diploma in Early Childhood Education (MOHE R/143/4/0083 MQA A5570)
Part time and Full time available
- Pathway to An Internationally-recognized Degree
- Pratical Hands-on Approach where studetns apply classroom theories and methodologies to real life situations
- Qualified, Industry-trained Lecturers who Provide Real-world Insight and Experience
- MQA Accredited Programs
- Financial Help available – PTPTN, Epf withdrawal, Scholarship and more
- Flexible timetable available – Weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
- 3 credit in SPM/ SPMV / O Level / UEC & Others.
- Certificate in ECE or SKM Level 3, 1 or 2 credit in SPM with working experience in EC environment.
Every day except public holidays.
Next Intake Date
January, March, May, July, September and November
Early Childhood Education (ECE) refers to the care and education of children from birth until the age of 8. As 85% of a child’s brain development occurs in the first 3 years of life, quality ECE can set children on a path towards success in their education and career.