Diploma in Special Education (Early Years) (MOHE R/145/4/0084 MQA A7025)
Part time and Full time available
- Pathway to An Internationally-recognized Degree
- Pratical Hands-on Approach where studetns apply classroom theories and methodologies to real life situations
- Qualified, Industry-trained Lecturers who Provide Real-world Insight and Experience
- MQA Accredited Programs
- Financial Help available – PTPTN, Epf withdrawal, Scholarship and more
- Flexible timetable available – Weekdays and weekends
- 3 credit in SPM/ SPMV / O Level / UEC & Others.
- Certificate in ECE or SKM Level 3, 1 or 2 credit in SPM with working experience in EC environment.
Every day except public holidays.
Next Intake Date
January, March, May, July, September & November
Special Education is targeted towards children who require assistance for disabilities that may be medical, mental, slow learner or psychological.
Place strong emphasis on addressing an individual’s differences and needs to help them achieve a level of personal self-sufficiency that will lead them to attaining success in school and in the community. Prepared you to understand, identify, and plan appropriate strategies that will serve the learning, behavioural and communication needs to children with special needs.