The BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance degree programme is both a qualification in its own right and a stepping stone to a professional accountancy qualification.
The BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance degree programme is both a qualification in its own right and a stepping stone to a professional accountancy qualification. You will develop practical accounting skills and learn to produce financial accounts, interpret financial statements and also, acquire the skills necessary for management and financial decision-making in a modern business environment. It also qualifies you for exemptions of 9 papers (F1-F9) in Association of Chartered certified Accountant (ACCA) and leads to a professional accounting recognition.
School of Business & Administration
- All related and/or MQA accredited diplomas with CGPA of 2.50, and Credits in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM level are eligible for advanced standing into Level 5 of the degree programme.
- STPM: Grade C+ (NGMP 2.33) in any two subjects, and Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM level
- A-Level: 2 Passes
- SACE International / HSC / AUSMAT: ATAR 50
- UEC: Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification: CGPA of 2.50, and Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level
English Proficiency Requirements
- SPM 1119 English: Credit
- IELTS: Band 6
- TOEFL: 87
- Pearson Test of English: 51
- DISTED English Proficiency Test: 50%
Exemption may be granted to students who have satisfactorily completed a post-secondary studies programme that is fully conducted and assessed in English.
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Holistic approach to an Accounting career
- Maximum exemptions in the ACCA (9 papers in total)
- A partnership that spans more than 15 years
- Cost savings