Students of BA (Hons) International Business Management degree programme will gain a broad spectrum of business education with an international focus on all areas of business.
Students of BA (Hons) International Business Management degree programme will gain a broad spectrum of business education with an international focus on all areas of business so as to equip them with the ability to communicate and succeed in a global market environment.
School of Business & Administration
- All related and/or MQA accredited diplomas with CGPA 2.00 are eligible for advanced standing into Level 5 of the degree
- STPM: Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a Pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level
- A-Level: 2 Passes
- SACE International / HSC / AUSMAT: ATAR 50
- UEC: Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification: CGPA of 2.00
English Proficiency Requirements
- SPM 1119 English: Credit
- IELTS: Band 6
- TOEFL: 87
- Pearson Test of English: 51
- DISTED English Proficiency Test: 50%
Exemption may be granted to students who have satisfactorily completed a post-secondary studies programme that is fully conducted and assessed in English.
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Holistic approach to an International Business career
- A partnership that spans more than 15 years
- Cost savings
- Articulate to Staffordshire University anytime