DISTED’s BA (Hons) Marketing Management programme gives practical marketing skills, underpinned by an understanding of the wider business framework.
DISTED’s BA (Hons) Marketing Management programme gives practical marketing skills, underpinned by an understanding of the wider business framework in commercial, industrial, professional and public sector organisations, for you to start a career in sales and marketing, advertising, public relations, brand management, retailing and general management.
School of Business & Administration
- All related and/or MQA accredited diplomas with CGPA 2.00 are eligible for advanced standing into Level 5 of the degree
- STPM: Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a Pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level
- A-Level: 2 Passes
- SACE International / HSC / AUSMAT: ATAR 50
- UEC: Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification: CGPA of 2.00
English Proficiency Requirements
- SPM 1119 English: Credit
- IELTS: Band 6
- TOEFL: 87
- Pearson Test of English: 51
- DISTED English Proficiency Test: 50%
Exemption may be granted to students who have satisfactorily completed a post-secondary studies programme that is fully conducted and assessed in English.
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Holistic approach to a Marketing career
- A partnership that spans more than 15 years
- Cost savings
- Articulate to Staffordshire University anytime