American Degree Program: Biosciences
Biosciences are majors concerned with the world of living things. Students learn to use physical and biological sciences to explore the nature of life. They may specialize in research centering on plants, animals or human organisms. This is a good field for those interested in problem-solving, deductive and inductive reasoning, investigative laboratory work and fieldwork.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away and no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADP.
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20