American Degree Program: Business
Business graduates are in demand in every industry. The ability to direct and coordinate the activities and operations of an organization is a valuable skill. Business students learn the fundamental principles, concepts and methods used in modern business. Those who are suited for this field enjoy working with numbers and data, have good communication skills, take initiative, are competitive and like working with people.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away and no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADP.
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20