American Degree Program: Engineering
Engineering is about planning and designing things. Engineers create the machines, structures, processes and systems that we encounter in our world. They work in research and development, manufacturing, construction, and industry. Engineering students need to be good with mathematics and science. Abstract reasoning, problem-solving and creativity are also desirable traits.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away and no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADP.
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20