American Degree Program: Mass Communication
Mass communication is the science of exchanging information. Media used to convey these messages include television, radio, print, the internet, social media, and public speaking. The mass communication student specializes in one or more of these and becomes the voice of businesses and organizations. Students interested in mass communication need good oral and written language skills, fluency of ideas, creativity, and persuasion skills.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away and no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADP.
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20