American Degree Program: Psychology
Psychology is a study of human behavior. It covers a wide variety of topics such as learning, cognition, motivation, personality, group processes, and behavior. Psychologists collect and interpret scientific data to better understand people. Students in this field will explore the modes involved in normal and abnormal thoughts, feelings and actions by using psychological facts, methods and principles. The skills and abilities needed to do well in psychology are critical thinking, oral and written expression and comprehension, and a desire to work with people.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away and no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADP.
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20