American Degree Transfer Program: Actuarial Science
HELP’s ADTP is the preferred transfer programme to the University of Waterloo and consistently admits the largest student numbers from Malaysia to UW each year. The University of Waterloo, located at the heart of Canada’s Technology Triangle, has become one of Canada’s leading comprehensive universities with 28,000 full- and part-time students in their undergraduate and graduate programmes. For 17 years in a row, the university has been named Canada’s most innovative university in Maclean’s annual university rankings, and has topped the reputational categories of Best Overall, Most Innovative, and was deemed as the university most likely to produce the Leaders of Tomorrow. Waterloo, which is also home to the world’s largest post-secondary co-operative education programme, embraces its connections to the world and encourages enterprising partnerships in learning, research and discovery.
Department of American and Canadian Education
1+3, 1.5+2.5, 2+2
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- SPM: 5 credits (including English) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah.
- ‘O’ Level: 5 credits (including English)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools: HELP’s ADTP lets you start your degree right away. A-Levels or foundation is not required.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University’s ADTP.
Admissions During Transfer
Students in the HELP-Waterloo combined program will need to complete one year in HELP before attending the University of Waterloo.
- Regular Studies: Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 and Grade Point Average of at least 3.7 in mathematics courses
- Co-op Studies: Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.7 and Grade Point Average of at least 3.7 in mathematics courses
January 9, March 20, May 29, August 20