The Diploma is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership and takes you a step towards the Chartered Manager status.
University of Derby 3+0 Programmes
Students require one (1) of the following:
• STPM - 2 Principals
• A-Levels - 2 Principals
• UEC - 5 Bs
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science - Pass with minimum CGPA 2.5
• HELP Diploma in Business* / Diploma in Information Technology* - Pass with minimum CGPA 2.5
• CPU - Average of 70% in 6 subjects
• SAM - TER 70%
• TEE - University aggregate 50%
• International Baccalaureate - Minimum score of 24 points
• Victorian Certificate of Education - Minimum average of 50%
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma - Minimum average of 60% in 2 Subjects
• Equivalent Foundation / Matriculation Programme accredited by Malaysian government - Pass with a minimum CGPA 2.5
• Equivalent Diploma* / Advance Diploma* / Degree* programmes accredited by Malaysian government - Passnwith a minimum CGPA 2.5. (Exemptions are possible ifnacademic transcripts and course syllabus are submitted for assessment together with application)
• Malaysian Skill Diploma (DKM) Level 4, approved by JabatannPembangunan Kemahiran / Jabatan Tenaga Malaysia (JPK/ JTM) - Pass
• Assessment of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)* / open entry qualifications as recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (candidate should be of age 21 on 1st day of the year of application)
* To be assessed by DOMS. Qualifications are to be submitted for assessment together with application on a case-to-case basis.
Additional entry requirement:
• 3 SPM/O-Level credits (include Maths & Eng)
Note: Students entering with UEC qualifications are not included in this requirement. And a pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah at SPM is required for Malaysians students only.
Applicants require one of the following:
• C6 in SPM English
• Credit in O-Level English
• B6 in UEC English
• TOEFL score of 550
• IELTS score of 6.0
• HELP English Level 6
Note: International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but without IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or credit in O-Level English, are required to sit for the HELP English Placement Test (Certificate of Attendance – Intensive English Programme) and achieve a pass at Level 6.
Note: Student must fulfill MUET requirement by obtaining at least Band 2. (Applicable for local student only)
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Combine a Business Management degree with an internationally recognised professional qualification and open the door to a high-flying, high-achieving career. This degree shows the world you have what it takes to be an outstanding manager. Ours is one of the few courses in the country where you will graduate with a highly regarded BA (Hons) Business Management as well as the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
The Diploma is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership and takes you a step towards the Chartered Manager status. There is no need to take extra exams or coursework to achieve the CMI Diploma. This course offers combined module and CMI assessments to give you a smooth route to both qualifications.