Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Hons)
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Accounting and Finance)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Accounting is concerned with the measurement, reporting and evaluation of information, including computerised information, which assists in the management of resources in business entities and government organisations.
This programme prepares students to become professional accountants. It covers theoretical and conceptual accounting matters combined with the basic accounting skills needed to make graduates employable.
The curriculum has been designed to satisfy the requirements of professional accounting bodies like CPA Australia, ACCA, ICAEW, MICPA, CIMA, MIA and many others where full exemptions can be obtained. At the same time, the curriculum provides a student with a broad-based education, thus enabling success in the highly competitive work environment. Furthermore, top accounting professionals from the Big 4 accounting firms are invited to participate in teaching as adjunct staff. They will bring real-world perspectives into the classroom setting.