Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (Hons)
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Business Studies)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Entrepreneurship creates value and contributes to all-round progress. It is an integrating discipline that draws on knowledge and skills developed in a variety of areas. Entrepreneurial endeavours are successful when they identify and assess opportunities, and enable action to be taken to pursue the opportunities.
The programme’s curriculum blends the traditional components of a management education with the study of those content, skill, and sensitivity areas that uniquely define entrepreneurship. Through a combination of academic and clinical experiences, students will develop an appreciation and understanding of the entrepreneurial process. On completion of the programme, graduates will understand the motivations, behaviours, and strategies necessary to create, implement, and sustain new ideas and ventures.