Bachelor of Business (Finance) (Hons)
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Accounting and Finance)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a
minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Finance is concerned with the study of financial instruments, institutions, markets and systems. It involves the study of financial decision making under uncertainty, which has applications in many fields including banking, financial consulting and planning, funds management, merchant banking, stock broking and treasury.
This programme provides rigorous training in the theory and applications of finance. The programme involves a core in mainstream finance supplemented with studies in related quantitative techniques and methodologies, economics and management.
On completion of this programme, graduates will understand:
• how corporations make financial decisions
• how individual investors select and manage their investment opportunities and portfolios
• the intricacies of derivative securities
• the management of the financial services industry