Bachelor of Business (International Business) (Hons)
This programme is designed for students who wish to specialise in courses that lead to a career in international business management. The programme provides a broad foundation in business in addition to specialised studies in international management and international marketing.
On completion of the programme, graduates will have learnt interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills. Graduates will also have learnt how to generate global and local creative strategies, as well as the skills to effectively implement them.
Faculty of Business, Economics & Accounting
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science: Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business: Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM: 2 C’s**
- A-Level: 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s***
- CPU: 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
** The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October*
* This intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions