Bachelor of Business (International Business) (Hons)
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Business Studies)
Any One Of The Following:
• HELP Foundation In Arts / Foundation In Science With A
Minimum CGPA Score Of 2.0 Out Of 4.0
• HELP Diploma In Business With A Minimum CGPA Score Of 2.0
Out Of 4.0
• 2 Cs In STPM**
• 2 A-Level Passes
• 5 Bs In Senior Middle 3 (UEC) Including Mathematics And English
• 5 CPU Passes With A Minimum Average Of 50%
• University Aggregate Of 50% Or ATAR Score Of At Least 50 For various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent Qualification
**The Stated Qualifications Need To Be Supported With A Pass In Mathematics, English, Sejarah And Bahasa Melayu At SPM Level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
This programme is designed for students who wish to specialise in courses that lead to a career in international business management. The programme provides a broad foundation in business in addition to specialised studies in international management and international marketing.
On completion of the programme, graduates will have learnt interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills. Graduates will also have learnt how to generate global and local creative strategies, as well as the skills to effectively implement them.