If you have an innate desire to pursue a career in film, television, print and digital communication, then this specialisation maybe the right option for you.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (Department of Communication)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts/ Foundation in Science; or
• 2 STPM Grade C/2 A-Level passes; or
• 5 Bs (including English) in Senior Middle 3 (UEC); or
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%; or
• 5 SAM/TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%; or
• Minimum 24 points in International Baccalaureate; or
• Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• A Diploma or its equivalent with minimum CPA 2.00; or
• Equivalent qualification
3 SPM/O-Level credits (including credit in English) and a pass in SPM Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
If you have an innate desire to pursue a career in film, television, print and digital communication, then this specialisation maybe the right option for you. The media studies programme has a hands-on approach as you develop the skills in video production and post-production editing. Our curriculum covers the journalistic writing and editing for print and electronic media, communication through production of documentaries and short films, as well as media management and marketing.