This programme will equip graduates with the necessary knowledge, skills and capabilities to succeed as teaching professionals in public and private schools and universities.
Faculty Of Education And Languages (Department Of Languages)
Any One Of The Following:
• SPM/STPM (5 Credits Including English And Bahasa Malaysia)/GCE O-Levels (5 Credits)
• STPM/A-Levels (2 Principal Passes)
• HELP Foundation In Arts (Specialising In TESL)
• HELP Foundation In Science (Specialising In TESL)
• UEC (5 Bs)
• English Requirement: At Least Band 4 In The Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
• Interview (All Candidates Are Required To Attend An Interview)
Note: Students With Other Qualifications May Be Considered
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
A high level of competency in the English Language has become a workplace requirement. As such, the demand for well-qualified and competent English teachers will keep on growing. HELP University is well-positioned to offer a high-quality learning experience for students aiming to make a career in education.
The B.Ed. in TESL (Hons) programme will equip graduates with the necessary knowledge, skills and capabilities to succeed as teaching professionals in public and private schools and universities. The Department has an excellent teaching faculty with Master’s and PhD level qualifications. Staff is assigned courses based on their respective areas of expertise.
We challenge you to enrol in this programme and see how it can help you to achieve your goals.