Bachelor of Management (Hons)
This programme will appeal to students wishing to obtain a general education in the disciplines which underlie the theory and practice of management. The degree aims to cover the analysis of a specific set of topics but also to teach an approach to the logical analysis of social and individual decision-making.
On completion of the programme, graduates will be able to look analytically and critically at management issues, develop critical skills for a wide range of real-world business and professional situations and be prepared for a career in business administration and management.
Faculty of Business, Economics & Accounting
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science: Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business: Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM: 2 C’s**
- A-Level: 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): 5 B’s***
- CPU: 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
** The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October*
* This intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions