Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons) (Flinders-HELP Joint Degree)
Faculty of Behavioural Sciences
Entry into Year 1 (any of the following):
• SAM with a minimum ATAR of 70
• A-Levels with a minimum of 2 A-Level and 2 AS Level subjects, with a minimum score of 7 for best 3 subjects (General Paper and first language subjects to be excluded from this calculation)
• STPM with a minimum of 2 or 3 subjects, with a minimum score of 7 for best 3 subjects
• UEC with a maximum score of 25 for best 5 subjects and a minimum of 5 Bs
• CPU with a minimum score of 65%
• HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science with a minimum GPA of 5 out of 7 (with credit in Advanced English)
Local programmes have to be MQA-approved. The standard entry requirement of 3 SPM/O-Level Credits (including credits in 1 Math subject & 1 Science subject) still applies to all students. Malaysian students also have to attain a Pass in SPM Bahasa Melayu. Applicants with equivalent qualifications may submit their certificates and transcripts to be considered for entry. Credit is equivalent to 60 out of 100 marks.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
HELP University’s Department of Psychology and Flinders University’s School of Psychology jointly offer the Bachelor of Psychological Science and Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) degree. This historic joint degree, the first of its kind in Asia, allows students to complete a three-year degree or a four-year honours degree in Malaysia which is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC). This accreditation allows graduates of this program to apply directly to any Australian or New Zealand university to continue with their PhD or Masters studies.