Accounting and Finance is a very lucrative field with abundant opportunities for career development and diversification.
Centre for ARU Business Programmes
• IELTS: 6.0
• TOEFL: 81
• SPM: Grade B+
• 1119 (GCE O-Levels): Grade C
• UEC: Grade B3
Into Year 1
• A-Levels: 2 minimum passes, credit in Mathematics in SPM/O-Levels
• STPM: 2 Principal passes (min Grade C+, CGPA 2.33), credit in Mathematics in SPM/O-Levels and passed English in SPM
• SAM: minimum ATAR 65
• Foundation in Arts or Business: CGPA 2.5 and credit in
Mathematics in SPM/O-Levels and passed English in SPM
• Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): B in 5 subjects, including Mathematics and passed in English
• Level 4 of MQF: CGPA 2.5 and with credit in SPM Mathematics and passed English in SPM
Into Year 2
• Diploma in related field or equivalent CGPA 2.5
• Credit in Maths in SPM and passed English in SPM
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Accounting and Finance is a very lucrative field with abundant opportunities for career development and diversification. Careers in accounting and finance are rewarding and pay high salaries and the world of finance attracts many top graduates. The degree prepares you to work at an accountancy firm, in investment or bank, insurance company, or the wider commercial and public sector. Graduates could move into senior management; they could also enhance their career prospects by studying for professional qualifications.
The programme teaches subject-specific and technical skills, as well as transferable skills like communication, knowledge of global business, entrepreneurship, problem solving and quantitative analysis. Accounting and finance skills are in demand whether the economic climate is good or becomes more difficult.