Diploma in Business Management
This course covers both the breadth and the inter-disciplinary aspects of business as a whole. It balances conceptual knowledge with an applied curriculum that equips students for positions in the fields of Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and others.
The Diploma in Business Management programme is aimed at helping those who want to equip themselves with comprehensive management knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing environment. It offers a unique opportunity for students to enhance their understanding of the ‘whole enterprise’ in a competitive environment.
Department of Management Studies
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- SPM / O-Level: 3 credit (Including a pass in SPM Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- UEC: 3 Bs
- Certificate: Pass with 2.00
- SKM: Level 3 in a related field and pass SPM with at least level 1 credit
- Sijil Kolej Komuniti: Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti that is equivalent to Level 3 MQF in a related field and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
- STPM: Gred C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject
- Others: Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government (MQA)
Long Sem: January 17, May 27, September 12
Short Sem: May 27