Our programme balances conceptual knowledge with an applied curriculum that is also suitable for vast positions in various industries such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and others.
Department of Management Studies
Students require one (1) of the following qualification:
• SPM/O level – 3 credits (Including a pass in SPM Bahasa & Sejarah)
• UEC – 3Bs
• Certificate – Pass Certificate with 2.00
• SKM – LEVEL 3 in related field and Pass SPM with at least level 1 credit
• Sijil Kolej Komuniti – Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti that equivalent to Level 3 MQF in related field and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
• STPM – Gred C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject
• Others – Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government (MQA)
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Our programme covers both the breadth and the interdisciplinary aspect of business as a whole. It balances conceptual knowledge with an applied curriculum that is also suitable for vast positions in various industries such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and others. Our Diploma in Business Management programme is aimed at helping those who want to equip themselves with comprehensive management knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing environment. It offers a unique opportunity for students to enhance their understanding of the ‘whole enterprise’ in its competitive situation.