Diploma in Information Technology
At HELP University, the IT programmes are designed to equip students with up-to-date expertise in corporate information systems, internet and interactive media, mobile communications technologies, computer systems and networking, and software engineering. Students are trained to gain technical knowledge and skills. The programmes also prepare the students to assume their place in the demanding Information Technology industry.
The Diploma in Information Technology encompasses a thorough grounding in the fundamental skills as well as providing a theoretical understanding which is vital for an IT graduate. Students will be exposed to JAVA programming, VB.net, HTML, J2ME, Java Scripting as well as networking and business communication. Lifelong learning skills are integrated into the Level One units with emphasis on critical thinking skills and personal excellence. They are also taught communication and personal skills to enable them to interact effectively in the demanding workforce.
Faculty of Computing and Digital Technology
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- SPM / O-Levels: At least 3 credits (including a pass in SPM Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah and a credit in Mathematics)
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC): At least 3 B’s
- Recognized Computing Certificate
- Recognized related Technical / Vocational Certificate
- Relevant Work Exprience: 1 year
- Bridging Programme: 1 semester
- Equivalent qualification
January 8, May 27, August 18