HELP-Flinders University Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons) (Joint Degree)
HELP University’s Department of Psychology and Flinders University’s School of Psychology jointly offer the Bachelor of Psychological Science and Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) degree. This historic joint degree, the first of its kind in Asia, allows students to complete a three-year degree or a four-year honours degree in Malaysia which is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC). This accreditation allows graduates of this programme to apply directly to any Australian or New Zealand university to continue with their PhD or Masters studies.
This programme is available for students who have completed their pre-university studies and also for HELP Bachelor of Psychology students. HELP Bachelor of Psychology students are eligible to apply to transfer into Year 2 or Year 3 of this programme. Students who obtain a minimum GPA of 5.25 (out of 7) in the third year of the Bachelor of Psychological Science degree will be eligible to enter into Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours).
Faculty of Behavioral Sciences
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- SAM: minimum ATAR of 70
- A-Levels: minimum of 2 A-Level and 2 AS Level subjects, with a minimum score of 7 for best 3 subjects (General Paper and first language subjects to be excluded from this calculation).
- STPM: minimum of 2 or 3 subjects, with a minimum score of 7 for best 3 subjects
- UEC: maximum score of 25 for best 5 subjects and a minimum of 5 Bs
- CPU: minimum score of 65%
- HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science: minimum GPA of 5 out of 7 (with credit in Advanced English)
January 8, May 28, August 19