University of London Programmes, BSc (Hons) Economics & Management
The programme draws heavily on knowledge generated from social science theory.
- A broad range of issues pertaining to global economics and international management is incorporated to develop a world-wide view and orientation.
- Employers in the corporate world and related key employment areas place high esteem and recognition on graduates who have successfully completed their studies in this programme.
- The programme is designed to foster logical and quantitative reasoning abilities among students who are able to demonstrate a good understanding of the forces having a profound impact on people’s life and work in society.
- The programme incorporates in-depth analyses of key issues in the field of economics/specific areas of study in management.
Department of University of London Programmes
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- STPM: 2 passes (excluding General Paper)
- A-level: 2 passes
- ATAR: 80 or above score
- CPU: 6 passes (at leasr 70% is achieved in each of those subjects )
- HELP Foundation in Arts: (pass any 4 of the following subjects: Calculus, Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Economics Principles, Business Principles, Marketing Principles)
- HELP Foundation in Science
- University of London International Foundation Programme
- Foundation Programme from other institutions: fully accredited by MQA
- HELP Diploma in Business
- Diploma from other institutions: fully accredited by MQA
- SPM: 3 credits (non overlapping) inclusive of English and Maths
- IELTS: 6.0 or above
- UEC: 5 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
- UEC: 8 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
Option 3 (only China / Vietnam)
- Senior High Examinations in the country of origin: Minimum grade level of 70% in each of the 5 best subjects
- Education in the country of origin: Attended at least 12 years
- HELP’s Foundation Programme: 3 passes (Advanced English, Calculus and Critical Thinking Skills)
For further information please contact or WhatsApp 012-613 9741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 11 (Year 1), May 13 (Year 1), September 3 (Year 1/2/3)