Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours)
Our Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours) programme is designed to produce educators in early childhood education that are able to serve as academic advisors, teachers or operators in the relevant services sector.
The programme provides sound training in early childhood modules to develop teachers’ knowledge and pedagogical skills. The programme is also dedicated to support and complement efforts to provide quality in education and training, in terms of developing personal, practical, and intellectual skills of early childhood educators to realise their potential and enhance their employability.
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 in two (2) subjects; OR
- Pass Matriculation or Foundation or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 OR
- A Diploma with minimum CGPA of 2.00; AND
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the Malaysian Government
- Pass A-Level with minimum full pass (grade D) in two (2) subjects; AND
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the Malaysian Government; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5, or TOEFL with minimum score of 500
Note: Minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements for International Students
- All applicants must demonstrate that they meet the University’s English proficiency requirement.
- The IELTS requirement for admission to this programme is 5.0.
- Further information regarding English language proficiency requirements can be found at the Centre of Language and Malaysian Studies.
- For Dual Awards programmes, IELTS Result or equivalent (score must be 6.0 and above for Undergraduate with a minimum of 5.5 for each component)