Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship
Become a successful entrepreneur with our Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship that combines traditional classroom learning with real-world experience. The programme provides in-depth understanding of what it takes to be an innovative entrepreneur with business sustainability in mind.
The modules aim to produce graduates who are ready to become successful business entrepreneurs ready to make an impact in the business world. Students will also develop strong awareness of the sustainability issues pertinent to business in the wider global context. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired the knowledge, skills and techniques to evaluate viable business opportunities, identify, secure and mobilise resources.
- Pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects; OR
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate
- A Level with 2 Principal passes (minimum grade D) or equivalent, recognised by Malaysian Government or fulfil any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5.5, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 550