Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Finance
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Finance prepares students for a successful career by harnessing their mathematical and strategic skills to propel growth in any organisation.
The programme prepares students with an in-depth understanding of how financial stocks and bonds, domestic and international finance issues and dimensions, and currency risks are managed. The modules will allow students to develop skills and knowledge in subjects such as corporate financial management, capital markets, and the principles and practices of risk management.
Business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world.
- Pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects; OR
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate
- A Level with 2 Principal passes (minimum grade D) or equivalent, recognised by Malaysian Government or fulfil any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5.5, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 550