Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Human Resource Management
Gain exposure to a broad range of topics and learn to empower organisations using the best workforce strategies with our Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Human Resource Management.
The modules will allow students to develop skills in planning, compensation, recruitment, training and development, career planning, employee relations and sustainability issues pertinent to human resource in the wider global context. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired the knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics that are relevant in Human Resource Management.
Business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world.
- Pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects; OR
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate
- A Level with 2 Principal passes (minimum grade D) or equivalent, recognised by Malaysian Government or fulfil any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5.5, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 550