Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing
Prepare to enter the creative, fast-paced business of promotion, development, and sales across unique customer markets with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing. We believe in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainability. Our programme will help you gain an in-depth understanding of contemporary marketing techniques on top of fundamental marketing principles.
The programme also focuses on understanding the nature of business and its role in the modern business society. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired an understanding of marketing’s business, social and economic roles.
Business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world.
- Pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects; OR
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate
- A Level with 2 Principal passes (minimum grade D) or equivalent, recognised by Malaysian Government or fulfil any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5.5, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 550