Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology
IUMW’s Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology is concerned with the scientific development of knowledge in human behavior and thought. Practical skills and critical thinking are taught with the intent of producing graduates who are competent from every angle.
Our programme integrates research and hands-on expertise to produce high performing graduates ready to take up roles in contemporary health and social sciences practices. Graduates will have the knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics that are relevant in today’s working environment.
With a wide range of applications from industry to education, health and social services, this programme can serve as a foundation for a whole variety of different careers.
- Pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects; AND
- Minimum Credit in Mathematics AND Physics or Chemistry or Biology or General Science AND minimum pass in English in SPM; OR
- Fulfil other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate
- A Level with 2 Principal passes (minimum grade D) or equivalent, recognised by Malaysian Government or fulfil any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate; AND
- Minimum Credit in Mathematics AND Physics or Chemistry or Biology or General Science in O Level AND minimum pass in English in O Level; AND
- Pass IELTS with minimum Band 5, or TOEFL with minimum score of 500