Driving Dreams Scholarship
The Driving Dreams Scholarship is awarded to candidates who have outstanding sports achievement at the State and National levels or have demonstrated outstanding leadership ability through active participation in co-curricular activities, social services and volunteerism. The award seeks to help students of this caliber to drive their dreams in KDU.
- PRE-UNIVERSITY & FOUNDATION STUDIES PROGRAMMES
- AMERICAN DEGREE TRANSFER PROGRAM
- DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Value of the scholarship
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme in KDU
*Applicants will need to attend the scholarship interview
- This scholarship is based on actual examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of KDU University College or KDU College, Selangor and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The deadline for scholarship application with the submission of all relevant documents is 30th April and 30th August 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship awarded.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of studies in order to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.