Vice Chancellor Scholarship
The Vice Chancellor Scholarship is awarded to existing KDU students who have consistently shown outstanding results in their degree programme and demonstrate ambitions to positively impact the community and society.
• DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Value of the scholarship
- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver on subsequent semesters for the duration of the programme in KDU
- Current students who achieve CGPA greater than or equivalent to 3.75 scores after one year of study in KDU.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership ability, entrepreneurial spirit, and other essential attributes.
- Active participation in clubs/societies management, events, and activities.
*Applicants will need to attend the scholarship interview
- The deadline for scholarship application with the submission of all relevant documents is 30th July 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.