Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Suitable fields include strategic planning, marketing, finance, human resources, operations and supply chain management, information systems, research, consultancy and academia.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with minimum GP of 2.00 or Grade C in any 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English in SPM; or
- STAM: Pass with minimum Jayyid Grade and pass in Mathematics and in English in SPM; or
- Diploma / Higher National Diploma / Advanced Diploma: Minimum CGPA 2.00 with credit in Mathematics and pass in English in SPM; or
- Matriculation / Foundation: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00 with credit in Mathematics and pass in English in SPM; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 5.5; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; or
- Pass English in Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels
- MUET minimum Band 4
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration is the critical study of general business and management, with students exposed to modern business practices in a variety of fields old and new, from practical subjects like costing and organisational behaviour to modern sub-fields of business such as e-commerce and consumer psychology. By the end of the programme, graduates will acquire a broad knowledge of business skills and practices and possess a highly employable degree which opens doors to careers in a wide variety of fields.