Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering 3+0 in Collaboration with University of Bolton, UK
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Electrical Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology.
Mechanical Engineer, Quality Engineer, Design Engineer, R&D Engineer, Production Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Academician.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject and a pass in English in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and Physical Science subject and a pass in English; OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject and a pass in English in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering programme equips students with the skills and knowledge for a career in the mechanical engineering profession a profession that is essential in so many areas of the modern world, including design and manufacturing, construction, energy, environment, and automobile.
Throughout the programme, students will develop managerial, organisational and employability skills alongside subject-specific knowledge and understanding. Studies will focus on particular areas of engineering such as mechanical design, system engineering, analysis of materials and structures, and the theory and application of finite element analysis.
Graduates from this programme are not eligible to register for professional membership with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).