Bachelor of Science (Hons) Architectural Technology, 3+0 in Collaboration with University of Bolton, UK
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Graduates may find employment as Project Manager with architects, engineers, contractors and developers in large private firms or in municipal, provincial and federal agencies dealing with construction, real estate and facilities management.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- UEC: Pass with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
- Pass in Art Education at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- Pass Portfolio Test (for those who did not take Art Education)
- A student may enrol in our programme if he/she fulfils the standard entry requirements, except for the English Language requirements:
English Language Requirements :
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
Architecture Technology is the art, the science and the business of building. They are inventors, innovators and trendsetters. Their job is to create good living and working spaces. The programme is designed to develop the knowledge and understanding, skills and competencies necessary to provide a strong foundation for leadership, social and business awareness required when working as an Architectural Technologist.
It teaches critical understanding and risk management which are crucial in dealing with architectural designs and technical risks, including environmental, legislative, health & safety and political issues. It embeds an awareness of the legal, social, economic, financial, professional, and environmental issues - the pillars of sustainability affecting Architectural Technologists. The programme creates graduates who are technically competent in all aspects of architectural technology which includes being articulate, numerate and literate in this expertise. element analysis.