Bachelor of Science (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering 3+0 in Collaboration with Leeds Beckett University, UK
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Electrical Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology.
Field Test Engineer, Sales Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Electronics/ Electrical Engineer, Research Engineer, Design & Development Engineer, Quality Production & Systems Engineer, Program Control Engineer etc.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject and a pass in English in SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject and a pass in English; OR
- Matriculation / Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject and a pass in English in SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Diploma in Vocational / Technical / Skills or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
AND Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
This programme is designed to focus on the technologies required for the future needs of the fast-paced world in communications, instrumentations, and many more. Electrical and Electronic Engineers are involved in technology advances that cover the fields of e-commerce, mobile telephones, wireless communications, renewable energy and the Internet. This degree programme provides students with a broad range of skills relating to all aspects of the design of electronic systems and devices. It combines coursework in different aspects of electrical and electronic engineering, as well as individual and group project work. Our students are taught to design and build innovative electronic systems through our solid technological base programme structure from which a career in electrical and electronic engineering can be hurled, along with the basic skills needed to sustain professional development throughout the graduates career.
Graduates from this programme are not eligible to register for professional membership with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).