Quantity Surveying is a fast growing field of study in Malaysia and is ranked amongst the highest in terms of employability within the Malaysian construction industry.
Faculty of Built Environment
Registered Consultant Quantity Surveyor with the Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia, Consultant, Academia, Contractor, Supplier for Building Materials, Advisor in Public Works Department, Arbitrator / Mediator, Project / Cost Manager
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent: Pass STPM or its equivalent with minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; or
- UEC: Pass with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and 1 relevant Science; or
- Matriculation/ Foundation / Equivalent: Pass Matriculation / Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology / Equivalent: Minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Diploma in Vocational and Technical / Skills in the related field: Minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
International students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 410 (PBT) or 34 (IBT); or
- CAE with a minimum of 160; or
- CPE with a minimum of 180; or
- PTE with a minimum of 36; or
- MUET minimum band 3
Quantity Surveying is a fast growing field of study in Malaysia and is ranked amongst the highest in terms of employability within the Malaysian construction industry. This 3.5-year programme in Linton University College is accredited by the Board of Quantity Surveyors, Malaysia, and is recognised by both the public and private sectors of the industry, thus giving graduates a wide choice of specialised career options in this field.