Certificate in Accounting
Offered via Affiliated Institute – Jati Institute: School of Accounting and Finance.
Junior Level in Accounting, Marketing, HR, etc.
- SPM/SPMV: Pass with 1 credit in Mathematics and pass in English; or
- UEC: Pass with at least Grade B in Mathematics and pass in English; or
- O-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C in Mathematics and pass in English; or
- SKM: Pass Level 2 in a related field and a pass in SPM with credits in Mathematics and English; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
International Students must pass
- IELTS Band 5.5; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550
- MUET minimum Band 2
This certificate in Accounting prepares students to understand the fundamentals of book-keeping, the various aspects of Business Studies, and the principles of Economics – all that are required to substantiate the millennial approach of this profession both theoretically and practically. Students who pursue this certificate can further academically or join the work-force.