Certificate in Business Management
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality.
The Certificate in Business Management programme is designed to introduce students to the fundamentals of the business world. This will ensure the completion of the certificate programme, that students are able to proceed further into the Diploma or Bachelor in Business Management.
- SPM/SPMV: Pass with at least 1 credit in any subject; or
- UEC: Pass with a minimum Grade B in 1 subject; or
- O-Level/Equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C in any 1 subject; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass:
- IELTS minimum Band 5.5; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; or
- Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Level
- MUET minimum Band 2
Students will be taught on the technical and conceptual skills necessary to visualize and execute business ideas that will allow them to contribute to the needs of the business industry.