Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Offered via Affiliated Institute – Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology (SEEMIT)
Junior level engineering postions/ executives/ sales/ etc.
- SPM / SPMV / O-Level: Pass with minimum 1 credit / Grade C in any subject and pass in Mathematics; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 1 subject and pass in Mathematics; or
- SKM: Pass Level 2 in a related field and pass in SPM with a pass in Mathematics; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass:
- IELTS minimum Band 5.5; or
- TOEFL minimum score of 550;
- Cambridge / Edexcel GCE A-Level
The aim of this programme is to produce skilled workforce/technicians with an understanding of the basic electrical and electronic engineering principles and the core technical skills to meet the demands of the relevant industries. It also serves as a platform to pursue higher study within the field. This programme fulfils the market needs and contributes to social and national development.