Diploma in Business Management
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality.
Strategic Planning, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations and Supply Chain, Information Systems
- SPM / SPMV: Pass with minimum 3 credits in any subject and pass in Bahasa Malaysia; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects and Pass Bahasa Malaysia; or
- O-Level / equivalent: Pass with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects; or
- SKM: Pass with Level 3 in a related field, and pass in SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; or
- Community College Certificate: Pass with Level 3, MQF in a relevant field and pass in SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; or Government.
- STPM: Pass with minimum Grade C (GP2.00) in any 1 subject; or
- STAM: Pass with minimum Grade Maqbul; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 5.0; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; or
- Pass English in Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels
- MUET minimum Band 3
This program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who either want to embark on the entry-level careers in the business world or to pursue the higher level studies locally or abroad.
The curriculum covers the broad syllabi typical of a rigorous diploma-level program in this field. As this course is conducted in English, students have the edge in this aspect which is critical in securing better careers in the ever changing market place. Besides the academic contents this program also provides students with the practical tools for them to excel in their chosen vocation.