Diploma in Quantity Surveying
Offered via Affiliated Institute – Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Professional Quantity Surveyors are of high demand in contracting companies both in the government and private sector, in insurance and Financial institutions and in property development. Their expertise is highly sort after even in the academic field.
- SPM / SPMV: Pass with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; OR
- O-Level or its equivalent: Pass with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects including Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; OR
- Certificate in related field: Pass with a minimum CGPA 2.0 and pass in Mathematics at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
International students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
This programme has good employment prospects within Malaysia and internationally. Generally, graduates may either choose to pursue a degree upon completion of Diploma or seek employment as assistant Quantity Surveyors for contract companies with a private agency or with the government.