Foundation in Arts & Design
Linton’s Academy of Applied and Visual Arts
The goal of this Foundation in Art & Design programme is to provide adequate design knowledge to the students.
- SPM / SPMV / Equivalent: Pass with minimum 5 credits in any subjects and a pass in Pendidikan Seni Visual; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- O-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C in 5 subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Pass in an internal interview or/and drawing test
(for students who have not taken Visual Arts Education)
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 4; or
- TOEFL with minimum score of 397; or
- Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels; or
- MUET minimum band 2
Students will be exposed to the Art & Design skills relevant to the industry and to the current market. Other than that, this programme ensures that students develop skills in design, implementation and evaluation appropriate to the pathway they have chosen.