Foundation in Business
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Foundation pathway to a degree in Business.
- SPM / SPMV / O Level / Equivalent: Pass with minimum 5 credits / Grade C including Mathematics; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 4; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 397; or
- Pass English in Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels
- MUET minimum Band 2
This programme is designed to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who intend to embark on entry-level careers in the business world or pursue higher level studies locally or abroad. The programme is a suitable learning base for students who seek an understanding of the various aspects of business and the way they are related to each other.