The course combines both theory and practice aspects of the related fields within the construction industry.
Faculty of Built Environment
This programme is devised to prepare students for the professional working environment as well as for further studies. Combining knowledge of the construction world and technical skills, this foundation programme forms a strong base for specialized tertiary degrees.
- SPM / SPMV / O-Level / Equivalent: Pass with at least 5 credits and pass in Bahasa Melayu; or
- UEC: Pass with a minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass
- IELTS minimum Band 4.0; or
- TOEFL minimum score 397; or
- MUET minimum Band 2
The course combines both theory and practice aspects of the related fields within the construction industry. Students will gradually be exposed to the basic trades and the various engineering aspects of construction in order to establish a strong foundation both in their career and educational advancement.